This sample test is doing the following:
1. Sending request to a page which requires forms authentication. This results in 302 to login page.
2. Send request to login page.
3. Parse response from 2 and create response entity containing username/password to be used in next post request to login page.
4. Do a POST to login page. If successful this should return a 302 with Set-Cookie and location header.
5. Send request to location pointed to in last response (this is original page we requested in 1) with request cookie as returned in 4. Read more ...
View the original post