Yesterday, we released the IIS7 Administration Pack technical preview. This is a collection of extensions to the IIS7 Administration UI which we hope you the customers will find useful.
Here is a quick rundown of the added features:
- ASP.NET Authorization Rules UI
- ASP.NET Error Pages UI
- Configuration Editor - Check out Script Generation
- Database Manager - Manage your Database remotely through the IIS7 UI
- FastCGI UI
- IIS Reports - Don't want to use log parser? Try out the extensibility features here
- Request Filtering - Lock down your server using our new UI module
Please note that this is in fact a technical preview and what we really need from everyone is to download it, try it out and leave some feedback. Post your comments here on our blogs and in our Admin Pack forum.
IIS7 Administration Pack Forum - Requires IIS.NET account to post
You can expect to see more postings around how to use these new features as well as some tips and tricks around them. Remember, we need your feedback to improve!