Own a Web development or design business with ten or fewer employees needing low cost options for software, support, training, and connections to a variety of business opportunities? If so, you should check out Microsoft WebsiteSpark; Microsoft’s program for providing Web professionals with new business opportunities through connections with global partners and customers, support and training, along with software tools – with no upfront costs.
Your company may be eligible for special offers on software such as:
· Visual Studio Pro – Professional development tools for individual or small teams building mission-critical Web applications.
· Expression Studio and Expression Web – State of the art design tools that make creating compliant standards-based Web sites faster and easier.
· Windows Web Server 2008 R2 – Microsoft’s latest release of the Windows Server operating system. Built on the proven foundation of Windows Server technology, the R2 release expands on existing technology and adds a host of new features.
· SQL Server 2008 Web Edition – A cost effective, scalable data platform that delivers an optimal balance of scalability, manageability, and cost for hosted Web sites and applications.
The Microsoft Website Spark program also offers support and training including:
· A limited number of Professional Support Incidents for remote support of development, deployment, or management of Microsoft software.
· Free on-line training. Tune in to Channel 9 for podcasts, Webcasts, and instructional videos
· Access to community support through Microsoft managed newsgroups and broad community support through our partner connections.
Additional business opportunities and resources include:
· WebsiteSpark Network Partners – Access to a number of entrepreneurial experts who specialize in promoting and supporting Web Pros through mentoring, networking, and more. · WebsiteSpark Marketplace (coming soon) -A site where Web Pros can build a Web presence and showcase their capabilities.
· Web App Gallery - A resource that provides instant access to the most popular community Web applications available.
Check out Microsoft WebsiteSpark to see if you qualify.