Today, the IIS team is releasing version 1.0 of the IIS Database Manager. It allows you to administer website and web application databases with the existing connection string or a custom client connection with an IIS UI extension.
- Viewing and Managing Database Views
- Adding, Editing and Deleting Tables and Table Data
- Creating, Altering and Executing Stored Procedures
- Full Integration into IIS 7.0/7.5 Remote Management
- Ease of Installation with the Web Platform Installer
Additional Features Added for Version 1.0:
- Database Backup and Restore Capabilities
- Extensibility Point for Custom Backup and Restore Providers
- SQL and Windows Authentication Delegation Rules for use with Microsoft Web Deploy’s Delegation Framework
- MySQL Database Provider
- Bug Fixes from the RC Version of Database Manager
Learn More about the capabilities and using IIS Database Manager here:
Questions/Comments/Need Help?! Let us know in the IIS.net Forums!